How Kitchen Remodeling for Your Home in Sumner, WA can be Fast, Qualitative and Affordable.
Have you been thinking for a while now about remodeling your kitchen? Parts of it really aren’t to your liking? Maybe the cabinets and countertops are old and look really used. The tiles are in bad shape. Maybe you would just love to walk in the kitchen and see a completely different flooring than the one you have now. As the one you do have isn’t really that nice. You might need a new stove as well, at least new top burners or maybe just a new oven. As the one you do have isn’t really that good for baking. A new sink would look really good as well, now that you think of it.
Kitchen Remodeling and related worries
Most homeowners worry about a kitchen remodel, as it is such an important space in the household and it’s used every day. Homeowners worry that it can be costly, that there can be a lot of setbacks and delays, and they worry the result won’t be worth the effort.
We’ll let us tell you it really won’t be that costly or time-consuming, and definitely worth the effort!
How can it be done fast?
Kitchen remodeling can take some time, we don’t mean to be too unrealistic. However, we promise to keep it to a minimum – as that gives our clients satisfaction, which in turn gives us satisfaction.
There are several stages in every kitchen remodeling.
Before the actual remodeling, there is the planning and design stage and then your current kitchen will go through the following stages before becoming brand new:
- Demolition phase – it sounds worse than it is. We aren’t really going to use dynamite on your kitchen, but we are going to skin it to its bone. Some wall might need to be taken down to enlarge the space for example – depends on your needs.
- Utilities – here we’re going to make any required changes to your gas or electrical lines. In case you want your stove or refrigerator placed in another area
- Painting – We paint your ceiling, walls and trims before putting in place anything else new
- Flooring – The flooring, one of the most important parts of the kitchen. Even though we are experts in remodeling, flooring is where we really don’t have any competition in the Seattle area! This is reason enough to have your kitchen remodel in Sumner, WA today!
- The next stages include placing the cabinets, countertops, appliances, and lightings.
- The final stage is always to finish everything up and give the last detail the attention it needs for your kitchen to be the perfect kitchen you always dreamt of.
Going through all of these stages, while at the same time dedicating them the time needed for the work to be done with precision, care and professionalism, ourselves and other experts estimate a rough time of four to ten weeks. It sounds too good to be true, well it isn’t and it can be done qualitatively. We really are the experts in our area.
How much will it cost me?
Every single client, regardless if they have a low or high income, worry about how much a kitchen remodeling will cost them. It depends obviously on your budget, on what you want to be done, and the remodeling necessities that you choose for your kitchen remodel in Sumner, WA. Such as the type of new tiles, flooring, cabinets, and appliances you want to get for your new kitchen.
Even though the price of a kitchen remodel can skyrocket to more than $100,000. However, the more realistic price of a kitchen remodeling averagely ranges being between $10,000 and $50,000. A kitchen remodel can even be accomplished with less than $10,000. Though that’s not so common.
Do I remodel or don’t I remodel?
In the end, the decision to remodel your kitchen is solely yours. However, we are here to let you know in case you really can’t stand your old kitchen anyway – that a kitchen remodel in Sumner, WA can be fast, qualitative and affordable.
If you feel like you are almost ready to take the plunge, but have too many questions before committing to a remodel – we can give any necessary information.